Julian first joined Mamo TCV Advocates as a legal trainee in September 2016. His main area of practise is Immigration where he has aided a wide range of clients to obtain a work permit, residency and even citizenship, whilst also aiding individuals in visa over-stay appeals and having their Schengen entry ban lifted. With a keen interest in Litigation and Dispute Resolution, Julian also forms part of the Litigation department.
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. (2015, University of Malta)
- Diploma of Legal Procurator (2015, University of Malta)
- Diploma of Notary Public (2016, University of Malta)
- Doctor of Laws, LL.D. (2018, University of Malta)
Areas of Practice
- Immigration & Citizenship
- Immigration and Citizenship
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.