Significant issues can arise during the three phases of the design and construction process. Effective planning, performance and completion are critical to the success of any construction project. So is informed counsel that addresses a variety of business issues, including mergers and acquisitions, environmental and regulatory compliance, labor and employment, and bankruptcy and tax matters. The Bradley Construction team has extensive industry knowledge and experience that allows us to...
Local Time: Thursday 04:25
Kay Bains is a retired partner who represented banks for 30 years, specializing in three areas of critical importance: documenting and negotiating commercial real estate loans, selling distressed assets (both notes and OREO properties), and buying, selling, leasing and developing bank branches, headquarters and operations centers throughout a bank's footprint.
- over 500 acquisitions of real estate sites for bank use
- over 350 dispositions of bank branches and other bank-owned real estate
- Sale of hundreds of millions of dollars of distressed loans
- Alabama, 1980
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D., 1980, summa cum laude; Law Review, Articles Editor
- Auburn University, B.A., 1969, magna cum laude; Phi Kappa Phi
Areas of Practice
- Banking and Financial Services
- Natural Resources Litigation
- Real Estate
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.