Kelsey works with a variety of clients to handle employment-related litigation matters. Specifically, she focuses on defending companies and supervisors in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, tort and contract cases before federal and state courts and civil rights agencies.
She earned her J.D. from the West Virginia University College of Law, where she received CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for her work in Labor Law; Legal Research, Reasoning and Writing; and Transactional Skills. She was a senior editor for Volume 119 of the West Virginia Law Review and an associate editor for Volume 118 of the West Virginia Law Review where she gained experience writing and editing.
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia University College of Law (J.D., 2017)
- West Virginia Law Review, Volume 119, senior editor
- West Virginia Law Review, Volume 118, associate editor
- West Virginia University (B.A., 2014)
Areas of Practice
- West Virginia Women Attorneys
- Women for Economic Leadership Development