Kyle Robisch is an experienced litigator who helps companies and individuals protect what they care about, whether it’s a product, their reputation, or their business and personal interests. Clients most often call on Kyle to prosecute and defend cases in federal and state courts across the country. Although Kyle routinely appears in courts nationwide, he is especially familiar with Florida’s federal and state courts. He represents a wide range of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, middle-market businesses, startups, closely held corporations, and individual entrepreneurs. He also counsels clients on strategies to minimize legal risk and obtain favorable settlements, often without any litigation at all.
Although Kyle maintains a broad litigation practice, he focuses on a few particular areas: commercial, business, and complex litigation, environmental litigation and permitting, and healthcare litigation, including representing healthcare and pharmaceutical companies, healthcare providers, and medical manufacturers. He also routinely litigates, comments on, and writes about cutting-edge legal issues, including Florida’s COVID-19 business protections, climate change litigation, and prescription opioid litigation.
Some of Kyle’s recent successes include:
- Securing dismissal with prejudice (before class certification or discovery) of a federal RICO class action seeking nearly $1 billion in damages against a healthcare company.
- Winning a motion to dismiss all claims against a multinational manufacturer of cutting-edge radiation oncology machines in a breach of contract case.
- Negotiating a favorable pre-discovery settlement for a medical company in a $20 million plus civil RICO, fraud, and FDUTPA case for a fraction of the plaintiff’s original demand.
- Securing dismissal of several cases alleging eight-figure fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, and personal injury claims against a healthcare advisory company in courts across Florida.
- Defending a Fortune 100 pharmacy company in opioid litigation around the country, including in Florida, New Mexico, Missouri, and federal multidistrict litigation.
Kyle has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers, Washington, D.C. Super Lawyers, and The Best Lawyers in America®. The University of Florida also named him one of their 2020 “40 Gators Under 40.”
In the community, Kyle is active in the leadership of several organizations, including Special Olympics Florida and The Florida Aquarium. He also recently served two terms as co-chair of the American Bar Association’s Water Resources Committee and is a regional chair for The Legal Mentor Network.
Before joining Bradley, Kyle practiced at Venable LLP’s headquarters in Washington, D.C. He began his legal career as a law clerk to the Hon. G. Kendall Sharp of the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- Florida, 2014
- District of Columbia, 2017
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- United States District Court, District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2014, Editor, Vanderbilt Law Review
- University of Florida, B.A., 2011, magna cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa; College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Hall of Fame; J. Wayne Reitz Scholar; University Scholar
Areas of Practice
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.