The Declassified blog offers commentary and insights on the latest class action suits, significant class action opinions, relevant changes to laws and rules, and important class action trends. Declassified covers topics ranging from significant Supreme Court and appellate court decisions regarding class certification requirements to proposed or enacted legislation, rules and regulations that impact class action litigation to key industry developments that may indirectly impact class action...
Maegan McCollum’s general litigation practice has primarily focused on products liability cases on behalf of clients in the pharmaceutical and medical industries.
Maegan joined the firm’s Litigation Practice Group in 2013 after graduating from Cumberland School of Law. In law school, Maegan served as research and writing editor for the American Journal of Trial Advocacy. She graduated from Huntingdon College in 2010 with a double major in Political Science and English and a concentration in Creative Writing.
- Alabama, 2013
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Cumberland School of Law at Samford University, J.D., 2013, Research and Writing Editor, American Journal of Trial Advocacy
- Huntingdon College, B.A., English and Political Science, 2010, summa cum laude; Margaret Read Scholarship Medal Recipient (awarded for the graduate with the highest GPA); Omicron Delta Kappa; Tri-Sigma; Alpha Beta; Phi Eta Sigma
Areas of Practice
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.