With more than 30 years experience, I have acted for insurers and underwriters in relation to professional risk, directors’ and officers’ insurance, and general insurance matters. I have also represented clients in the areas of auditing, accounting, aged care, architecture, engineering, financial planning, real estate, sales, stockbroking, valuation and veterinary services.
My career has involved advising on and handling claims in the Supreme Court of South Australia, the District Court of South Australia and the Federal Court of Australia, as well as courts in Victoria, Western Australia and the Northern Territory.
- Insurers – advised on complex liability, quantum and indemnity issues
- Architects – represented clients in complex building disputes
- Auditors – defended clients in negligence claims
- Sales agents – acted in multi-party litigation involving a large-scale mixed-use development
- Financial planning firms – acted in multi-party litigation
- Utilities and infrastructure – represented operators in recovery proceedings
- Engineering companies – acted in complex building disputes
LLM; LLB; BEC; DIPED
Areas of Practice
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution
- Litigation and disputes
- Law Society of South Australia