Michael represents clients in a wide variety of business disputes. He represents corporations, financial institutions, consumer finance companies, real estate firms and insurance companies, among other organizations and strives to achieve exceptional results that meet his clients’ goals and needs.
During law school, Michael served on the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal and was a member of the Lone Star Lawyers student organization. Michael is actively involved in the firm’s pro bono program, representing pro bono clients and participating in clinics.
- Assisted in drafting appellate response brief in Texas lawsuit—the court of appeals affirmed the district court’s finding in favor of the client.
- Supported trial team that secured successful verdict for client and favorable out of court settlement in construction dispute.
- Conducted multiple extensive compliance reviews for clients in the consumer finance industry.
- Successfully secured order from a federal district court remanding lawsuit to state court.
- Contributed in drafting successful motion to dismiss for lack of jurisdiction in federal district court.
BA, The University of Texas at Austin, with honors, 2015
Areas of Practice
- Financial Services Litigation
- Securities Litigation and SEC Enforcement
- Limited Partner’s Standing: New Texas Supreme Court Ruling, Dallas Bar Association Headnotes
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.