As an associate on the capital finance and real estate team, Morgan acts as counsel to both borrowers and lenders in financing transactions involving a variety of asset classes, including private equity, hedge fund, oil, gas and petrochemical assets.
- Represents global financial institutions as agent and lender in domestic and cross-border secured credit facilities.
- Represents leading corporate clients in the retail industry in a variety of secured transactions, including bilateral and syndicated financings.
- Serves as legal advisor to Ginnie Mae in connection with its Multiclass Securities Program.
- Advises clients on all aspects of Articles 8 and 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code.
- In consultation with other specialists in the Firm, advises clients on complex matters relating to ERISA, AML and OFAC compliance, tax, and bank regulatory issues that arise in lending transactions.
BA, NC State University, Political Science, Valedictorian, summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2013
Areas of Practice
- Banking and Finance
- Finance and Restructuring
- Fund Finance
- Lending Services
- Structured Finance and Securitization