His practice is focused on energy projects, including energy supply, transmission, transportation, contracts, regulation, tenders for supply energy to clients subject to energy regulated prices, obtention of lands and permits to develop energy projects, as well as advice in the electric and gas regulation and civil law.
- Law, Universidad Católica de Chile.
- LL.M., University of California, Los Ángeles, USA (2018).
Areas of Practice
Professional Activities and Experience
- Professor of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (since 2022).
- UCLA Ambassador, UCLA LL.M. Ambassadors Program (since 2019).
- Foreign Associate, Mayer Brown, United States of America (2018-2019).
- Teaching Assistant of Civil Law, Universidad Católica de Chile (2010-2013).