Certified Public Accountant (UBA).
Local and international courses.
Price Waterhouse Award 1987, and author of several articles published in the media and specialized journals.
Areas of Practice
- Tax Planning & Consulting
Professional Activities and Experience
Ricardo acquired his experience in the following institutions:
- Direccion General Impositiva (the Tax Authority of Argentina)
- Deloitte, Haskin and Sells
- Lopez Castro, Ferrari y Asociados
- Ratto-Telle-Villares y Asociados.
Professor of Tax II and Former Professor of Tax I, Financial Law and Accounting I in University of Buenos Aires.
Participant and speaker at Congresses and Conferences on Public Finance and Seminars on Tax Payments on account.
Experience in Tax Seminars:
- Administrative Secretary (Mar del Plata 1990)
- Reporter to the Committee III / Mercosur (Mar del Plata 1992)
- Technical Secretary (Mar del Plata 1995)
- Panelist of Committee No. 11 "VAT in financial activity" (1996)
- Secretary of Committee No. 2: "Treatment of financial activities in the National Tax Regime".
Training courses in different companies on subjects related to Tax Law.
Speaker on the course "Credit Invoice" organized by SMS - San Martin, Suarez y Asociados, Portal Entrepreneur and Contadores.com (July 2002).