Robert focuses his practice on labor and employment law. He represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation in federal and state courts, including wrongful termination, discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour sanctions. His experience includes co-chairing multiple jury trials, taking and defending depositions, drafting written discovery, and obtaining favorable results for his clients in mediations.
He has experience litigating both for and against employers and individuals. Robert leverages this experience on both sides to advise employers of California law and determine winning strategies in litigation. In addition to representing his paying clients, Robert relishes the opportunity to give back to community through pro bono legal representation in immigration and civil rights matters.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Negotiation Traveling Team member and winner of 2016 California Bar Student Environmental Negotiations Competition
- Academic Excellence Award in Skills Training for Ethical Practice and Professional Satisfaction
- University of California, Santa Cruz (B.A., 2011)
Areas of Practice