Russell focuses his practice on corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, real estate, municipal regulations, and a variety of other general corporate matters. He has experience working with both large and small clients in various industries, both public and private.
Prior to joining Dinsmore, Russell worked for the City of Dayton, Ohio and where he focused on the department of economic development and advised the city on numerous PACE, TIF, and CRA matters, in addition to negotiating and drafting real estate purchase and sale agreements, professional service agreements, and ordinances and resolutions as required for the daily operations of the city. Russell’s experience in the public sector allows him to provide unique insight to his private corporate clients.
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2017)
- Dayton Law Review, managing editor (2016-2017), staff writer (2015-2016)
- CALI Award for Excellence: Criminal Law, Intellectual Property, Antitrust Law, Professional Responsibility, and Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Xavier University (B.S., cum laude, 2014)
Areas of Practice
- Corporate & Transactional
- Mergers & Acquisitions