Sydney Warren is an associate in the Construction Practice Group. Her practice involves broad-based commercial litigation, including construction defect, employment law, trade secret misappropriation, copyright and trademark infringement, negligence, contracts, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, DMCA, insurance defense, subrogation, premises liability, and DTPA matters.
- Texas, 2017
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- University of Houston Law Center, J.D., 2017, cum laude; Operations Editor, Houston Journal of International Law; Ewer-Oren J.D. Health Law Writing Award, 2015; Phi Alpha Delta Scholarship; Honor Court Representative
- University of Houston, B.A., 2013, summa cum laude
Areas of Practice