Tara Sarosiek has represented corporate and individual clients through investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and various other federal and state agencies, and she has advised clients with respect to allegations of securities fraud, market manipulation, and conspiracy and mail and wire fraud.
Tara also has a diverse litigation practice and has successfully represented clients in federal and state courts, as well as in arbitrations before FINRA and the American Arbitration Association. She has successfully briefed appellate matters in the United States Supreme Court, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, and state court. Her litigation experience includes a broad range of complex commercial matters, including consumer class actions, complex business disputes, breach of contract and fiduciary duty claims and misappropriation of trade secrets.
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- Tennessee, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court, Middle District of Tennessee
- Villanova University, J.D., 2008, cum laude, Senior Editor, Villanova Law Review; Semi-finalist in the Theodore L. Reimel Moot Court Competition
- University of Virginia, B.A., History, 2004
Areas of Practice
- Broker-Dealer and Investment Adviser
- Government Enforcement and Investigations