Hunter Webb is an associate in the firm’s Construction Practice Group, where he represents general contractors, subcontractors, owners, architects, and engineers related to the various issues that arise during the construction process.
Prior to joining Bradley, Hunter received his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law and his B.S. (summa cum laude) in Civil Engineering from Auburn University.
- Alabama, 2022
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law, , 2022
- Auburn University, B.S., 2019, summa cum laude; Chi Epsilon Honor Society; College of Engineering Senator, Student Government Association; Phi Kappa Phi