She assists both Thai and foreign companies with various corporate and commercial matters, including advising and representing on a number of transactions involving strategic mergers and acquisitions. Wichaya is also experienced in advising clients on tax and pre-IPO restructuring and entire business transfer.
- Represented Intouch Holdings Public Company Limited, a leading telecommunication business company in Thailand, in several transactions involving its acquisition of shares in several start-up companies.
- Represented the Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency (GISTDA) in the preparation of a form of contract for GISTDA’s use in the THEOS-2 project (at the bidding stage).
- Represented a lending group consisting of Kasikornbank Public Company Limited and TISCO Bank Public Company Limited on the approximately THB 9,507 million financing of several real-estate development projects.
- Represented WHA Group in the restructuring of its entire business group consisting of several energy and utilities project companies, for the total value of approximately THB 7,000 million.
- Represented TOA Paint Public Company Limited in its business restructuring prior to its initial public offering.
- Represented Siamraj Public Company Limited and WHA Corporation Public Company Limited in their respective initial public offerings.
- Represented Krung Thai Asset Management Public Company Limited in its capacity as a REIT trustee for the launch of WHA Business Complex Freehold and Leasehold Real Estate Investment Trust (WHABT), establishing Thailand’s first-ever office building REIT, for the total value of approximately THB 4,000 million.
- Represented Thaicom Public Company Limited, a leading telecommunication business company in Thailand, in an asset disposition transaction involving the sale of shares held by its subsidiary, for the total value of THB 1,950.78 million.
- Represented Star Gas Co., Ltd. in the sale of its shares to Seven Utilities and Power Public Company Limited (formerly known as Ferrum Public Company Limited), for the total value of THB 550 million.
- Acted as a deal counsel representing Nathalin Co., Ltd. (Nathalin) and Sea Oil Public Company Limited (Sea Oil), leading energy business companies in Thailand, in the sale and acquisition of shares, held by Nathalin, in 9 private solar rooftop project companies, to Sea Oil, for the total value of approximately THB 200 million.
LLB (Hons, First Class), Chulalongkorn University, Business Law, 2015
Areas of Practice
- Capital Markets and Securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions