Cambodia Legal Update: 2020 Foreign Employee Quota Application Window to Open Shortly
By way of advance notice, please note that the window to apply for the 2020 foreign employee quota will open in September 2019.
The information provided here is for information purposes only and is not intended to constitute legal advice. Legal advice should be obtained from qualified legal counsel for all specific situations.
Partner, Head of Cambodia Corporate & Commercial Practice Group
Senior Consultant, Cambodia Corporate and Commercial Practice Group
The post Cambodia Legal Update: 2020 Foreign Employee Quota Application Window to Open Shortly appeared first on DFDL.
- Frlekin v. Apple: Employees Must Be Compensated for Time Spent Undergoing Exit Searches
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus & Flu: What Employers Need to Know on Quarantines and Preventing the Spread of Disease in the Workplace
- Trends in Medium- and Long-Term Incentive Plans for Senior Executives in Spain
- 2020 Annual Employment Law Update Materials
- Sokheng Say Speaks at Career Path in Accounting, Auditing & Tax Event in Phnom Penh
- DFDL Organize NZ-Cambodia Networking Event with Visiting Victoria University Delegation on 2 September 2019
- Paul Volodarsky To Speak at the Upcoming Vietnam Heritage Preservation & Economic Development Event
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.