Verrill Voices: HR Law 101 Series
Tawny Alvarez hosted a series of Verrill Voices podcasts entitled HR Law 101: Understanding the HR Basics intended to provide startup entrepreneurs and HR newcomers with a strong foundational knowledge of the laws that govern the employer/employee relationship. The ongoing series provides listeners with tips on hiring, onboarding, navigating wage and hour laws, creating effective job descriptions, and understanding federal anti-discrimination laws.
Access episodes in Verrill Voices HR Law 101 series below and stay tuned for more episodes to come:
HR Law 101 Ep.1: What You Need to Know When You Need to Hire
HR Law 101 Ep.2: What You Need to Know When You're Onboarding a New Employee
HR Law 101 Ep.3: What You Need to Know About Wage and Hour Laws
HR Law 101 Ep.4: What You Need to Know About Creating Effective Job Descriptions
HR Law 101 Ep.5: What Employers Need to Know About Anti-Discrimination Laws
HR Law 101 Ep.6: Handbooks and What to Include Part 1
HR Law 101 Ep.7: Handbooks and What to Include Part 2
HR Law 101 Ep.8: Handbooks and What to Include Part 3
HR Law 101 Ep.9: How Does USERRA Apply To Your Company?
HR Law 101 Ep.10: Are You Aware of the Family Medical Leave Act? Part 1
Link to article
- Trends in Medium- and Long-Term Incentive Plans for Senior Executives in Spain
- Early View on the Impact of Shortening the Workers’ Compensation Statute of Limitations in Ohio
- Wages and Hours in Panamanian Labor Law
- DOL Increases FLSA Exemption Thresholds in 2020
- Westport's Move Mentioned by Westfair Online
- Verrill’s New Connecticut Office Focuses on Future and Function
- Prominent Attorneys Join Verrill’s Family Law Practice
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.