Banking Regulation in Chile: Overview
by Felipe Moro, Diego Lasagna, Guillermo Carey, Aldo Molinari, María José Martabit, Alfonso Silva and Eduardo Martin
Published: November, 2019
Submission: November, 2019
Our partner, Felipe Moro, and our associate, Diego Lasagna, authored this year’s Thomson Reuter’s Practical Law guide about Banking Regulation in Chile, which provides, “a high level overview of the governance and supervision of banks, including legislation, regulatory bodies and the role of international standards, licensing, the rules on liquidity, foreign investment requirements, liquidation regimes and recent trends in the regulation of banks.”
It also provides a useful Q&A tool, to compare issues across multiple jurisdictions.
To view the guide, click here.
- IT Outsourcing by Banks and Insurers Facilitated by Revised Regulations
- The SECURE Act
- Paraguay: Anti-Laundering Legislation - Implications of Law 6.446 / 19
- SECURE Act: Summary of Key Changes for Plan Sponsors
- Carey elects two new partners
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- ¿US TOO?
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.