2020 Annual Employment Law Update Materials
by Eric D. Altholz, Benjamin E. Ford, Elizabeth Connellan Smith, Richard G. Moon, Douglas P. Currier, Elizabeth T. Johnston, Robert C. Brooks, Scott J. Connolly, Samuel J. Baldwin, Christopher S. Lockman, Tawny L. Alvarez
Published: January, 2020
Submission: February, 2020
On Thursday, January 30, members from Verrill's Employment & Labor group, as well as some from the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation group, conducted a full-day seminar full of employment law related topics that would prepare HR professionals, managers, and in-house counsel for the year ahead. The presentation slides and handout materials from the 2020 seminar are available for download as PDF files below.
If you have any questions or would like more information about Verrill's Employment & Labor Group, please contact a member of the group directly.
2019 Year in Review – Eric Altholz, Benjamin Ford, Elizabeth Connellan Smith, & Richard Moon
Culture, Diversity, & Implicit Bias: Avoiding Discrimination and a Hostile Work Environment – Doug Currier & Elizabeth Johnston
Hot Topics on the Horizon in Human Resources Law – Robert Brooks & Scott Connolly
AI, Automation, & Wearable Technology: Modern Tools in the Modern Workplace – Tawny Alvarez & Robert Brooks
The Revolving World of Organized Labor and the NLRB – Doug Currier & Benjamin Ford
Employee Leaves of Absence: Practical Guidance for Difficult Issues – Scott Connolly & Richard Moon
Maine Department of Labor Commissioner Laura Fortman
Link to article
- Trends in Medium- and Long-Term Incentive Plans for Senior Executives in Spain
- Early View on the Impact of Shortening the Workers’ Compensation Statute of Limitations in Ohio
- Wages and Hours in Panamanian Labor Law
- DOL Increases FLSA Exemption Thresholds in 2020
- Westport's Move Mentioned by Westfair Online
- Verrill’s New Connecticut Office Focuses on Future and Function
- Prominent Attorneys Join Verrill’s Family Law Practice
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.