A Message from Makarim &Taira in Light of COVID-19
We are all facing an unprecedented event in our lives with the rapid spread of the COVID-19 virus. Although we are COVID-19 free, we are implementing precautionary and contingency measures to protect the safety and welfare of everyone at the Firm, and those who are connected to the Firm.
Effective 16 March 2020, we have been implementing a work-from-home system. Below is an update on what we are doing, keeping safety top of mind:
- Formation of a dedicated Response Team to monitor the situation and propose actions based on recommendations of the government and health organizations.
- We adhere to health and safety procedures, including to have a business continuity plan in place.
- We encourage ‘social distancing’ and have restricted travelling for personal safety.
- Kindly note that our office will be open as follows (subject to any policy that our building management may direct):
- 16-20 March 2020: 08:00 to 15:00 West Indonesia Time (WIB)
- Starting 23 March 2020 (until further notice): the office will only be open three (3) days a week, namely: Monday and Wednesday 8:00 to 15:00 WIB, and Friday 8:00 to 12:00 WIB.
- During such times, only our support staff will be present at the office.
- Our business operations will continue; our Partners and Associates remain constant in our commitment to provide service to you.
- In the event that our office is required to close, we are prepared and set up to securely work remotely.
- We will ensure that our operations run smoothly. Your queries will continue to be attended and answered by our Partners and Associates, and your files will be managed and handled timely and accurately as usual.
We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis, and we will be update you of any changes in our plan. Please know that we are doing the best we can to ensure that we are able to be of service to you despite these unfavorable circumstances.
If you have any other questions, concerns, or inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
Thank you for your continued trust in Makarim & Taira S. May we continue to be in good health, and may our families share the same blessing.
Link to article