Quarterly legal newsletter intended for accounting, management, and finance professionals, Number 12
by Pascale Blanchet, Luc Pariseau, André Paquette, Philip Hazeltine and Diana Darilus
Published: June, 2011
Submission: July, 2011
Beware of the penalties!
1. - Geransky v. R., 2001 CarswellNat 272,  - 2 C.T.C. 2147, 2001 D.T.C. 243.
2. - CRA Views, Tech Interp (external) 2002-0156695 – GAAR surplus stripping post-Geransky, October 2002.
3. - CRA Views, Conference 2004-0086771C6 – Surplus stripping, October 2004.
Link to article
- Novelties to the Croatian Capital Markets Regulation
- Consultation on a Proposed Model to Extend Unfair Contract Terms (UCT) Protections to Insurance Contracts - Australia
- Collateral arrangements under the STT Act – emerging pitfalls
- How Financial Institutions Should Prepare For and Respond to a Cybersecurity Incident
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.