Quarterly legal newsletter intended for accounting, management, and finance professionals, Number 12
by Pascale Blanchet, Luc Pariseau, André Paquette, Philip Hazeltine and Diana Darilus
Published: June, 2011
Submission: July, 2011
Beware of the penalties!
1. - Geransky v. R., 2001 CarswellNat 272,  - 2 C.T.C. 2147, 2001 D.T.C. 243.
2. - CRA Views, Tech Interp (external) 2002-0156695 – GAAR surplus stripping post-Geransky, October 2002.
3. - CRA Views, Conference 2004-0086771C6 – Surplus stripping, October 2004.
Link to article
- New Tax Measures Revealed in the Coalition Agreement Published by the Future Government – ATAD Bill Amendments
- Confidentiality Under Renewed Focus
- Preliminary Opinion of EU Court of Justice Suggests that United Kingdom Could Still Avoid Brexit
- What's Past is Prologue: Applying Lessons from the Financial Crisis to the Future of eMortgage and eNote Litigation
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.