Amendments to the Labor Code and New Minimum Monthly Income
1 Prior to the amendment, article 206 of the Labor Code contemplated the benefit of right of feeding for working mothers. In such cases, working mothers had the right to dispose of at least one hour a day to feed their children under the age of two.
- Wages and Hours in Panamanian Labor Law
- DIFC Workplace Savings Scheme (with effect from 1 February 2020)
- Weekly Rest Requirements for Employees in Israel
- H-1B Visa Filing Season: New Registration Process Begins March 1
- Carey elects two new partners
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- ¿US TOO?
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.