Amendments to the Labor Code and New Minimum Monthly Income
1 Prior to the amendment, article 206 of the Labor Code contemplated the benefit of right of feeding for working mothers. In such cases, working mothers had the right to dispose of at least one hour a day to feed their children under the age of two.
- “Text Me?” Proposed Electronic Disclosure Rule Would Allow Greater Flexibility for Retirement Plans
- Emerging Concerns Regarding Silica Exposure in the Engineered Stone Industry
- New California Employment Laws for 2020
- CalPERS Issues Guidance on Uniform Allowance Reporting
- COP 25: The U.N. Climate Change Conference was Officially Launched
- Carey’s August Highlights
- Lorena Pavic joins Carey’s Executive Committee
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.