Employee's claim for adjustment was statute-barred
Following an industrial arbitration award in 2012, a teacher in an educational institution became aware that, for a long time, he had been subject to a wrong collective agreement and had therefore not received enough salary. Against this background, a dispute arose regarding, inter alia, adjustment of salary, overtime pay, holiday pay and pension contribution for the period 1 October 2007 - February 2009. Judgment of 30 May 2017 from the Danish Eastern High Court.
- When can a difference in pay be justified?
- Can algorithm bias result in employment discrimination?
- Part-time Work
- Does the Prescription Act apply to unfair dismissal disputes in terms of the LRA?
- Consortium announces the completion of TDC-takeover
- A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S successful in trademark case about star logo
- Eli Lilly wins cancer patent case
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.