Aid Schemes for Research, Development and Innovation - Reform Entered into Force
Earlier this year, the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg published the new law on the renewal of aid schemes for research, development and innovation (hereafter, the “RDI”) and on the missions of the national Agency for the promotion of innovation and research. This law amends the Law on the promotion of research, development and innovation.
- Aid for research and development projects or programs.
In addition to the aforementioned types of aid, companies can henceforth claim for the following aid categories:
- Aid for technical feasibility studies;
- Aid for innovation in favour of SMEs;
- Aid for young innovative enterprises;
- Aid in favour of research infrastructures; and
- Aid for innovation poles.
- Innovation in favour of SMEs;
- Aid for young innovative enterprises; and
- Process and organisational innovation.
- Transfers of Norwegian Petroleum Licences: is Government Approval Regime Tightening?
- Montenegrin Competition Agency takes over State Aid control
- Say Something, but to the Right People: Supreme Court Clarifies Definition of “Whistleblower” Under Dodd-Frank
- Certificate of Good Conduct Required for all UAE Employment Visas
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.