Aid Schemes for Research, Development and Innovation – Reform Entered into Force
On 2nd June, the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg published the new law on the renewal of aid schemes for research, development and innovation (hereafter, the “RDI”) and on the missions of the national Agency for the promotion of innovation and research. This law amends the Law of 5 June 2009 on the promotion of research, development and innovation.
- aid for research and development projects or programs.
In addition to the aforementioned types of aid, companies can henceforth claim for the following aid categories:
- aid for technical feasibility studies;
- aid for innovation in favour of SMEs;
- aid for young innovative enterprises;
- aid in favour of research infrastructures; and
- aid for innovation poles.
- innovation in favour of SMEs;
- aid for young innovative enterprises; and
- process and organisational innovation.
- The Public-Private Partnership Law Review 3rd Edition
- Bidding Qualifications for Taiwan's Mega Infrastructure Program (Part I)
- Asia Business Law Journal: "Build or Bust?"
- New Way of Claiming Damages for Competition Law Infringements in Croatia
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.