BEPS Action 8 on Hard-to-Value Intangibles: Is This the Last Piece of the Puzzle Required by SARS to Issue its Updated Transfer Pricing Practice Note?
One of the main action items identified by South Africa’s National Treasury in its summary of the country’s position on the G20/Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (“OECD”) action plan on base erosion and profit shifting (“BEPS”), is the requirement for the South African Revenue Service (“SARS”) to update the Transfer Pricing Practice Note in line with the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines to include new guidance on the arm’s length principle and an agreed approach to ensure appropriate pricing on intangibles that are difficult to value.
- Reflections About Neutrality: How The Government Taxes Productivity
- New Amendments to Serbian Tax Laws
- UAE VAT Designated Zones Defined
- Congress Doubles Estate and Gift Tax Exemption
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
- Two senior appointments in ENSafrica’s tax department
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.