Patent prosecution highway to advance Africa-China IP relationship
The 41st session of the administrative council of the African Regional Intellectual Property Organization (“ARIPO”) recently took place in Lilongwe, Malawi. Several documents on the administrative aspects of the organisation were discussed at the meeting, including the proposed programme of activities for 2018, and proposals to amend some ARIPO treaties to continually keep them in line with international trends.
- Gun Jumping in Merger Cases - Important Clarifications by the ECJ
- “Seismic Shifts in Digital Technology:” Supreme Court Creates Exception to Third-Party Doctrine for Cell-Site Location Information
- What The Supreme Court's Wayfair Ruling Means for Businesses
- CJEU Guidance in Merger Cases: Qualification of a Measure as Gun-Jumping Requires Contribution to a Lasting Change in Control of the Target
- ENSafrica appoints new banking and finance director
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.