25 Schwabe Attorneys Named Super Lawyers in 2022
We are excited to share that the 2022 Super Lawyers list has honored 9 of Schwabe's Washington-based attorneys, 2 Alaska-based attorneys, and 14 Oregon-based attorneys.
Super Lawyers recognizes outstanding attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition. No more than five percent of attorneys in Oregon are named to the Super Lawyers list. The Rising Stars list includes top-up-and-coming attorneys who must be 40 years or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. Just 2.5 percent of Oregon attorneys receive a distinction on the Rising Stars list.
Schwabe attorneys on the lists were selected for their performance in several practice areas, including business/corporate, construction, employment and labor, environmental, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, and tax.
2022 Oregon Super Lawyers:
- David F. Bartz, Jr. – Environmental
- Carmen M. Calzacorta – Mergers & Acquisitions
- Michael A. Cohen – Intellectual Property
- Graciela Gomez Cowger – Intellectual Property
- Jeffrey S. Eden – Personal Injury – Products: Defense
- Dan Eller – Tax
- Michael T. Garone – Employment & Labor
- Joel A. Parker – Business Litigation
- Elizabeth A. Schleuning – Employment & Labor
- Marc K. Sellers – Tax
- June Wiyrick Flores – Estate & Probate
Oregon Rising Stars 2022:
- Katherine Acosta – Business Litigation
- Annyika (Nyika) Corbett – Employment & Labor
- Jessie Schuh – Environmental Litigation
Washington Super Lawyers 2022:
- Stephanie Berntsen - Employment & Labor
- Jennifer Campbell - Products Defense
- David Ebel - Business Litigation
- Christopher Howard - Civil Lit: Defense
- Allison Krashan - PI General: Defense
- Bert Markovich - Transportation/ Maritime
- Connie Sue Martin - Environmental
Washington Rising Stars 2022:
Alaska Super Lawyers 2022:
About Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, P.C.
Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt is a law firm that provides a wide range of legal services to our clients through comprehensive, proactive, and industry-focused advice to help them achieve their goals. We focus on six industry groups: healthcare and life sciences; technology; transportation, ports, and maritime; real estate and construction; natural resources; and manufacturing, distribution, and retail. With more than 160 attorneys, Schwabe is one of the largest Pacific Northwest regional law firms, with offices in Portland, Bend, and Salem, Oregon; Seattle and Vancouver, Washington; Mountain View, California; and Anchorage, Alaska.