Antitrust - North AmericaPRACTICE GROUP
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of this Practice Group is to facilitate in the collaboration of Antitrust issues. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- September 16, 2020 | WSG 2020 Annual Meeting, Stockholm, Sweden
- May 6, 2020 | WSG 2020 European Regional Meeting, Budapest, Hungary
- April 20, 2020 | WSG 2020 Asia Pacific Regional Meeting, Shanghai, China
- March 4, 2020 | WSG 2020 Meeting of the Americas, San Francisco, USA
- January 30, 2020 | WSG 2020 ISIP Cocktail, New York City, USA
- January 7, 2020 | Reading the Tea Leaves for 2020
- December 30, 2019 | Applying for a Business License in 2020? You May Need to Consider Your Water Quality Impacts
- December 26, 2019 | New Regulation on E-Commerce
- December 26, 2019 | New DOJ Guidance for Companies Considering Voluntarily Self-Disclosing Potentially Criminal Export Control and Sanctions Violations
- December 20, 2019 | Wait, I Might Be Participating in a Boycott?
- February 28, 2018 | Third Circuit Says "Umbrella Damages" Bar Does Not Preclude Antitrust Standing Where Product Is Partly Comprised of Materials Not Subject to the Alleged Conspiracy