Russian Arbitration Law Reform
Russia has significantly revised its arbitration laws by adopting two Federal Laws (hereinafter referred to as “Arbitration Laws”)1, which came into effect on September 01, 2016.
The main aim of the arbitration reform in Russia was elimination of so-called “pocket” arbitration institutions and improvement of overall quality of arbitration process in Russia. Among the innovations brought by the Arbitration Laws are elimination of uncertainty over arbitrability of corporate disputes and requirement for obtaining permits by permanent arbitration institutions. Pursuant to the reform, it is now possible to enter into arbitration agreement in respect to corporate disputes starting from February 01, 2017.
Link to article
- The New UAE Pledge Law - Promulgation of Regulations That Make Registration Available
- Government’s drive to achieve black ownership and control, but at what expense?
- Key Features of New Data Breach Notification Laws in Alabama and South Dakota
- Don't be grumpy!
- ALRUD in Merger Market rating
- ALRUD organised a joint seminar with Bird&Bird
- ALRUD Partners participated in IBA Annual Conference in Sydney
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.