South African merger filing fees and intermediate merger thresholds to increase from 1 October
The amendments in respect of the intermediate merger thresholds include:
There is no increase to the large merger thresholds, which are currently set at ZAR6.6-billion for the sum of the acquiring/purchaser group’s turnover or assets (whichever is higher), and the target/transferred firm’s turnover or assets (whichever is higher); and ZAR190-million for the target/transferred firm’s turnover or assets (whichever is higher).
For more information, please contact ENSafrica’s anti-trust/competition team.
- British Virgin Islands’ New Limited Partnership Act Offers Significant Changes
- The New UAE Pledge Law - Security Registration
- HSR Update: Annual Jurisdictional Thresholds Revisions Effective February 28, 2018
- Philippines: The Legal Landscape
- ENSafrica launches ENSafrica intelligENS
- ENSafrica newsflash
- Two senior appointments in ENSafrica’s tax department
WSG Member: Please login to add your comment.