Tax - Africa & Middle EastPRACTICE GROUP
This group does not have a Regional Group Leader.
If you are interested in becoming the Regional Group Leader for this group, please contact [email protected]
Welcome & Objectives
The purpose of the Tax Practice Group is to facilitate the exchange of business and knowledge about current developments in their specific fields. Members have the ability to correspond with other members, view current events in the group and/or industry events, start a discussion and share links and resources.
- April 18, 2018 | Tax Reform Extends Credits for Renewable Energy Companies
- March 25, 2018 | Debt forgone for the benefit of mining companies
- March 21, 2018 | Uganda: when can domestic laws override tax treaties?
- March 20, 2018 | The “specific” doubtful debts allowance
- March 9, 2018 | Tax Reform – Considerations for U.S. Multinationals