- The acquisition by PPG Industries of Consorcio Comex, S.A. de C.V. (main architectural coatings company in Mexico, in a transaction valued at $2.3 billion.
- The sale by WestRock Company of its Home, Health and Beauty business to Silgan Holdings Inc. for approximately $1.050 billion globally.
- The swap of emblematic tequila and whiskey trademarks Don Julio and Bushmills respectively between Casa Cuervo and Diageo and $408 million in cash.
- In addition, he has participated in Coca-Cola's brand acquisitions in Mexico, the acquisition by Federal Mogul of a Mexican air-filter- manufacturer, helped British Petroleum (BP) to establish its first gasoline stations in Mexico for a very first time in more than 70 years, among many others.
- American Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- International Fiscal Association
Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
Rankings and specialized publications:
Band 1 in Chambers & Partners HNW
Who's Who Legal Private Client
Who's Who Legal Mexico - Corporate Tax