Steven M. Fox focuses his practice on corporate, estate planning and tax matters. He has extensive experience in trusts and estates, taxation, estate tax reduction, family partnerships, IRS tax controversies, LLC/Partnership formation, corporate structuring, start-ups, and business succession planning. He is admitted in both Arizona and California, and practices in both states.
Mr. Fox is the author of “The Charitable Gifting of Real Estate in Estate Planning,” co-authored “The New Tax Law and You: An Executive Summary,” and regularly presents estate planning seminars. His comments on the issues of tax and estate planning have been published in both Forbes and Worth Magazine.
An active participant in Phoenix-area community affairs, Mr. Fox is a Board Member of the Scottsdale Healthcare Foundation Financial Advisors, Central Arizona Estate Planning Council, Paradise Valley Estate Planning Group, and a National Board Member of Kids at Hope. Fox was listed in Arizona Business Magazine’s Top Lawyers List in the area of Tax and Trusts and Estates.
- U.S. Tax Court
- Touro Law Center
- Golden Gate University School of Law
- University of Richmond
- University of California, Berkeley
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Law
- Tax, Benefits and Estate Planning
- Beware of Proposition 19 Property Tax Increases—Planning Opportunities Still Exist for a Brief Window
- Buchalter Client Alert COVID-19: Opportunities in an Economy Shattered by Covid-19
- Buchalter Client Alert COVID-19: Estate Planning
- You “Built” It, So Don’t Lose It: Estate Tax Laws to Change Dramatically on January 1, 2013
- You “Built” It, So Don’t Lose It!
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.