- Blog: Biologics BlogFederal Circuit Affirms Apotex Bench Trial Win in Neulasta Biosimilar SuitPosted on November 21, 2017 by On November 13, The Federal Circuit issued a decision affirming a district court judgment that Apotex did not infringe Amgen’s recombinant protein patent in its abbreviated Biologics License Applications referencing Amgen’s Neulasta and Neupogen. Judge James Cohn of the Southern District of Florida ruled in Apotex’s favor in September 2016 after a bench trial. On [...]
- Blog: Privacy and Information Security Law BlogUK Information Commissioner Publishes Advice on BCR Applications under the GDPRPosted on November 21, 2017 by Hunton & Williams LLPOn November 20, 2017, the UK Information Commissioner's Office published guidance on applications for Binding Corporate Rules to comply with requirements under the EU General Data Protection Regulation.… Continue Reading
- Blog: MMM Tech Law & Business ReportSE Tech Podcast Ep. 47 – Ernest Rolfson with FinexioPosted on November 20, 2017 by AdminWe speak with Ernest Rolfson from Finexio, a low-cost, highly effective solution for increasing B2B payments. Finexio is headquartered in Orlando, FL. https://finexio.com/
- Blog: Real Estate Advisor Law BlogA Plea And/Or Request: Stop Using And/OrPosted on November 17, 2017 by Alexander S. ConnUniversity of Cincinnati Law Professor Sean Mangan does not hate many things, but ‘and/or’ has to be first on the list – along with whomever might be playing his Irish that weekend. I had the pleasure of taking multiple drafting classes with him several years ago, but I honestly never quite understood the depth of… Continue Reading
- Blog: Waller Law BlogSEC Chairman Sees ICOs as Securities OfferingsPosted on November 16, 2017 by Marc J. Adesso,Wes ScottSEC Chairman Jay Clayton spoke at the PLI Annual Institute on Securities Regulation in re: The DAO and his skepticism about ICOs being a securities offering.
- Blog: TSMP ForefrontBig data and the death of the shopping mallPosted on November 6, 2017 by How retailers can harness technology to beat e-commerce at its own game.