|Firm:|| ||ALRUD Law Firm|
|Address:||2nd Floor, 17 Skakovaya Str.|
|Phone:||+7 495 234 96 92|
|Fax:||+7 495 956 37 18|
|Email:||Send an Email|
|Local Time:||Sun. 00:16|
Anton Dzhuplin is a partner at ALRUD law firm. He joined ALRUD in May 2007 as a senior attorney. In the next years he passed major career milestones, having served as associate, senior associate and of counsel.
As an expert in corporate and financial law, Anton Dzhuplin represents clients in complex M&A and finance projects, advises in the area of corporate governance as well as in restructuring and insolvency projects and different types of commercial deals. Anton Dzhuplin is responsible for ALRUD's industry focused business development in the life science/pharma, IT, telecom and agribusiness spheres.
Anton Dzhuplin has extensive experience of representing clients in complex deals and projects, including:
• Shareholders of Akvion - sale of the pharmaceutical products line to Recordati (Italy);
• Kernel Holding S.A. - acquisition made in a JV with Glencore Group of the grain export terminal in the Black Sea port (Taman region);
• Private investor and Quadro Capital Partners - acquisition of minority stake in ForexClub Group of companies;
• Mironivsky Hliboproduct (one of the leading agro-industrial companies in Ukraine) - acquisition of “Voronezh Agro Holding” Group;
• Advised Skype in the acquisition of QIK (mobile devices software);
• Eurasian Development Bank - financing of regional gas station network construction and development;
• OTP Bank (Hungary) - project finance deals as well as in further refinancing of commercial real estate construction.
After he graduated from State University “Higher School of Economics” with the major in finance and tax law, Anton Dhzuplin served as a senior lawyer/project manager in one of the well known Russian investment companies. He participated in more than seven large scale successful projects related to restructuring of largest industrial companies.
Senior partners and ALRUD founders Maxim Alekseyev and Vassily Rudomino are confident that Anton will successfully contribute to the growth of corporate/M&A, banking and finance practice areas and to the overall firm’s successful performance in the legal services market.
According to Anton Dzhuplin “Promotion to partner opens up new horizons for professional growth as well as for contribution into the firm’s development and market recognition”.
Areas of Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Restructuring and Insolvency
Legal 500, 2013 recommends Anton Dzhuplin in Corporate and M&A, Banking & Finance practice areas as “deeply knowledgeable, proactive and confident”.