|Firm:|| ||ALRUD Law Firm|
|Address:||6nd Floor, 17 Skakovaya Str.|
|Phone:||+7 495 234 96 92|
|Fax:||+7 495 956 37 18|
|Email:||Send an Email|
|Local Time:||Tue. 22:56|
Anton Dzhuplin is a partner at ALRUD law firm. He joined ALRUD in May 2007 as senior attorney. In the next years he passed major career milestones, having served as associate, senior associate and of counsel.
As an expert in corporate and financial law, Anton Dzhuplin represents clients in complex M&A and finance projects, advises in the area of corporate governance as well as in restructuring and insolvency projects and different types of commercial deals. Anton Dzhuplin is responsible for ALRUD industry focused business development in lifescience/pharma, IT, telecom and agribusiness spheres.
Anton has worked for a number of company's clients (such as OTP Bank, the Eurasian Development Bank, Capital Group, Teka Industrial S.A., Amtel Vredestein NV, which he has successfully advised on cross border Banking and Finance, Corporate, M&A, restructuring and bankruptcy.
Also Mr. Dzhuplin has an extensive experience of representing clients in complex deals and projects, including:
- Shareholders of Akvion in the sale of the pharmaceutical products line to Recordati (Italy);
- Kernel Holding S.A. in the acquisition made in a JV established with Glencore Group of the grain export terminal located in the - - - Black Sea port (Taman region);
- Private investor and Quadro Capital Partners in the acquisition of minority stake in ForexClub Group of companies;
- Advised Mironivsky Hliboproduct (one of the leading agro-industrial companies in Ukraine) in the acquisition of “Voronezh Agro Holding” Group;
- Advised Skype in the acquisition of QIK (mobile devices software).
Languages: Russian, English
Areas of Practice
- Banking and Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Restructuring and Insolvency
Legal 500, 2013 recommends Anton Dzhuplin in Corporate and M&A, Banking & Finance practice areas as “deeply knowledgeable, proactive and confident”.
- International Bar Association
Professional Activities and Experience
Anton Dhzuplin served as a senior lawyer/project manager in one of the well known Russian investment companies. He participated in more than seven large scale successful projects related to restructuring of largest industrial companies.
State University Higher School of Economics, Faculty of Tax and Financial law