Amy M. NathansonAssociate
|Firm:|| ||Lawson Lundell LLP|
|Address:||Suite 1600 Cathedral Place|
925 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3L2
|Email:||Send an Email|
|Local Time:||Sat. 20:32|
|Web site: ||Direct Page|
Amy practices general civil and commercial litigation, including cases involving corporate law, pension litigation, wills and estates, bankruptcy, and defamation.
Amy has represented clients before the British Columbia Supreme Court and British Columbia Provincial Court and has also juniored on matters before the British Columbia Court of Appeal.
Amy joined Lawson Lundell as a summer student in 2005 and the litigation group as an associate in 2007, following the completion of her articles.
Amy also devotes a significant amount of time to pro bono matters.
Joined the Law Firm in: 2007
Areas of Practice
Amy has represented:
* A pro bono client in having a fraudulent mortgage transaction set-aside
* A Trustee in Bankruptcy in recovering funds for the benefit of creditors
* A licensed bailiff in defending claims of trespass and negligence
* A freight-forwarding company defending a claim by creditors of a bankrupt company it had previously done business with
* An institutional lender in advancing a fraudulent preference claim
* A shareholder seeking leave to bring a derivative action
* A client seeking to have the Public Guardian and Trustee removed as their committee
* Canadian Bar Association, Member
British Columbia (2007)
Queen's University (BAH, 1999)
University of Toronto (J.D., 2006)
University of Toronto (M.S.W., 2006)