Shepherd and Wedderburn LLP
Legal Services | Scotland
tel: +44 0131 228 9900 | fax: +44 0131 228 1222
1 Exchange Crescent | Edinburgh | EH3 8UL | Scotland
- Friday, June 8, 2018 | Open Banking: where next for the UK banking sector?
- Tuesday, May 1, 2018 | Brexit and continued participation in the EU's internal energy market
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018 | Scottish Third Party Rights regime updated â€“ what do employers need to do now?
- Thursday, January 25, 2018 | European Employment Law Update 2018 Edition
- Thursday, December 21, 2017 | What Impact Will the Changes to Personal Taxation Have?
Shepherd and Wedderburn is a leading UK law firm, with 63 partners and some 350 staff. We have offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Aberdeen. We provide corporate, commercial, public sector and private clients throughout the UK and abroad with a full range of legal services. Our client base includes not only large organisations, but also small and medium-sized enterprises, based both in the UK and increasingly further afield. Our approach is to acquire an in-depth understanding of our clients' businesses and the legal issues they face and to employ this knowledge in developing solutions-led advice.
Languages: Danish, Farsi, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Urdu and Welsh
Stephen GibbPartner & Chief Executive
Peter AlderdiceSenior Associate
Sarah ChanninSenior Associate
Kevin ClancySenior Associate
Neil CowanSenior Associate
Natasha DurkinSenior Associate
Fiona FosterSenior Associate
Jane GrahamSenior Associate
Sian JefferiesSenior Associate
Richard JonesSenior Associate
David LewisSenior Associate
Rhona McGregorSenior Associate
Kirsteen MilneSenior Associate
Fraser MitchellSenior Associate
Joanna MonaghanSenior Associate
Euan MurraySenior Associate
Fiona ParkerSenior Associate
Nicky PascoeSenior Associate
Lesley ProctorSenior Associate
Andrew ScottSenior Associate
Ian SoppittSenior Associate
© Shepherd and Wedderburn LLP, 2018