Ms. Hodgins has also advised U.S. importers with regard to a variety of issues relating to U.S. Customs and Border Protection including classification, country of origin marking, investigations and rulings, prepenalty notices, and prior disclosure.
She has also assisted clients with trade regulation matters, including counsel and advice on necessary appropriate governmental reviews and approvals and compliance with U.S. export and import laws, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Act of 1979, the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and other matters under the jurisdiction of the U.S. State Department's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), and the U.S. Department of Commerce's Bureau of Industry & Security (BIS).
- Represents Borusan Mannesmann in the anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations of Large Diameter Welded Pipe from Turkey at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Represents POSCO in the administrative review of the anti-dumping order on Hot-Rolled Steel from Korea.
- Represents Dongbu in the administrative review of the countervailing duty order on CORE from Korea at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Represents Borusan Mannesmann in administrative reviews of the countervailing duty order on Oil Country Tubular Goods from Turkey at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Represents Borusan Mannesmann in administrative reviews of the anti-dumping and countervailing orders on Standard Pipe from Turkey at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Represented foreign steel producers in the U.S. International Trade Commission anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations of Standard Pipe from the United Arab Emirates and Oil Country Tubular Goods from Korea and Turkey.
- Experience in developing detailed export control compliance programs for major corporations.
District of Columbia, 2009
New York, 2008
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
U.S. Court of International Trade
The George Washington University, J.D., 2007
Dickinson College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2001
Member, Phi Beta Kappa
Areas of Practice
- International Trade
- International Transactions
Named, Washington D.C. Rising Star in International law by Super Lawyers, 2013 – 2015, 2017
Founding Co-Chair, Younger Lawyers’ Committee, Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.