Former Professor at the Faculty of Economic of the Universidad Argentina de la Empresa, for the subjects: "Money, Credits and Banks" and "Monetary Economy".
He has been lecturer at training courses and seminars dictated in several private companies and forums (Ariel Job Center, Buenos Aires Stock Exchange, Córdoba Stock Exchange, Commercial and Industrial Union of Mendoza, Banks and Insurance Companies)
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Finance
- Joint Ventures
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Venture Capital
- "Asset Securitization", organized by Euromoney Institute of Financial Law (San Pablo, Brasil - 1994).
- "Argentine Real Estate & Securitization Seminar" (Kenneth Leventhal & Co, 1993).
- "Structuring & Documenting International Capital Markets Issues", organized by Euromoney Institute of Financial Law (1993).
- "Marketing Bancario", Rol. Training and Development (1986).
- "Quantitative methods applied to economy", organized by the Instituto para el Desarrollo Económico y Social (IDES), 1984.
- "Instructor Course", organized by CONET – Dirección General de Formación Profesional (1984).
Professional Activities and Experience
President of Tarco Consulting S.A.
Former Manager of the Investment Banking Department at Banco CMF S.A.
Former Chief of the Capital Market Department at Banca Nazionale del Lavoro S.A.
Former employee at Continental Illinois Bank, where he worked as Banking Officer.
Former employee at Tornquist Bank S.A./ Credit Lyonnais, where he worked as Chief of Wholesale Marketing Products.
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.