Ashley Robinson is a registered patent attorney in Bradley’s Intellectual Property Practice Group. Her experience includes drafting patents and representing clients in litigation matters.
Ashley earned her J.D. (cum laude) and her M.S. in Forensic Science from Syracuse University, and she has a B.S. in Genetics from Clemson University.
- Alabama, 2022
- North Carolina, 2020
- United States Patent & Trademark Office
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- Syracuse University, J.D., 2020, cum laude; Managing Editor, Journal of Science and Technology Law
- Syracuse University, M.S., 2020
- Clemson University, B.S., 2017