Mr. Mills has been actively involved in pro-bono work, including his previous representation of an Alabama death row inmate whose case reached the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Representing Canfor Corporation, one of the world’s largest lumber producers, in the countervailing duty investigation of Softwood Lumber from
Canada at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Representing the Government of China in the countervailing duty investigations of Tool Chests & Cabinets and Hardwood Plywood from China
conducted by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Representing Government of the Province of New Brunswick in countervailing duty proceedings at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Representing Korean steel producers in appeals before the U.S. Court of International Trade.
- Represented Taiwanese corrosion-resistant steel producer in anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations at the U.S. Department of
- Represented Korean carbon steel plate steel producer in countervailing duty investigation at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Represented largest steel pipe producer in connection with countervailing duty investigation of standard pipe from the UAE.
- POSCO v. United States, Consol. Ct. No. 16-00225, Court of International Trade, March 8, 2018.
- Prosperity Tieh Enterprise Co., Ltd. v. United States, 284 F. Supp. 3d 1364, Court of International Trade, 2018.
- Borusan Mannesmann v. United States, 61 F. Supp. 3d 1306, Court of International Trade, 2015.
- Dongbu Steel v. United States, 61 F. Supp. 3d 1377, Court of International Trade, 2015.
District of Columbia, 1999
New York, 2002
U.S. Court of International Trade
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
U.S. Supreme Court
Georgetown University, J.D., 1998
Towson University, B.S., 1993
Areas of Practice
- International Trade
- International Transactions
Awarded Thurgood Marshall Award, City of New York Bar Association, for distinguished service in the pro bono representation of an individual under a sentence of death, 2008.
Panelist, U.S. Court of International Trade, 17th Judicial Conference, December 2012
Co-Presenter, Deemed Liquidation: An Importer’s Perspective, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit’s 2008 Judicial Conference, May 2008
- Brady Mills, Tiffany Hu |May 2019
- Brady Mills, Brady Mills |February 2019
Co-Author, 28 U.S.C. § 1581(i) “Residual” Jurisdiction: 2007 Year in Review of Decisions Issued by the U.S. Court of International Trade, Georgetown Journal of International Law, Fall 2008
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.