A versatile labour lawyer, Carl Lessard excels in labour relations and occupational health and safety matters. He also possesses broad expertise applicable to cases involving medical issues.
Recognized for his mastery of litigation strategy, he orients his approach based on the political and economic issues that are important to his clients.
A skilled communicator, Mr. Lessard is frequently called upon to lecture at conferences on topics of current interest relating to labour law. Flexible in meeting the needs of his diverse clientele, he is known for his availability and for providing quick and efficient service.
- LL.L., University of Ottawa, 1987
- B.A., political science, McGill University, 1983
- Political science, California State University, Long Beach
Areas of Practice
- Labour and Employment
- Canadian Bar Association
Professional Activities and Experience
- Best Lawyers 2021
- 2021 CLLD
- Best Lawyers 2022
- Lexpert 2022
- Duty of Loyalty and Non-competition: What are your Rights and Duties to Protect your Interests?
- The Coronavirus Guide for Employers: Everyday Measures for the Workplace
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.