Charlotte Watters is an associate in the Construction Practice Group. She represents owners, general contractors, subcontractors, and engineers engaged in a variety of construction and renewable energy projects, nationally and internationally.
Charlotte received her J.D. (magna cum laude) from the University of Alabama School of Law, where she was editor-in-chief of the Law & Psychology Review. She also has an M.A. in History and a B.A. (summa cum laude) in History and Political Science from the University of Alabama.
- Alabama, 2022
- Supreme Court of Alabama
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2022, magna cum laude; Editor-in-Chief, Law & Psychology Review; Hugo L. Black Scholar; Academic Merit Scholarship
- University of Alabama, M.A., 2019
- University of Alabama, B.A., 2018, summa cum laude; University Honors College; Presidential Scholar; John Fraser Ramsey Premier Award for Academic Achievement; Weinberg-Black Memorial Scholarship; Anderson Society; Omicron Delta Kappa