Since 2022, David Roth has served as Bradley’s general counsel and, in that capacity, represents the firm’s interests in a variety of matters.
Before that, David had a diverse practice that included banking and financial services, as well as environmental and energy law. In his financial services practice, he has advised numerous national banks and non-bank servicers on vendor management issues, with a particular focus on oversight of network law firms. He has assisted in building holistic, comprehensive, and sustainable review programs designed to meet regulatory expectations.
During his almost 30 years at the firm, David has advised clients on a wide variety of corporate, litigation, financial services, and environmental matters. He has closed asset purchases and conducted corporate due diligence. David’s work has been recognized repeatedly, including with “Lawyer of the Year” honors, by The Best Lawyers in America® for Environmental Law and Mortgage Banking Foreclosure Law.
- Alabama, 1996
- New York, 1995
- United States Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1994, cum laude; Law Review, Associate Editor; Moot Court Board; Condon Award for excellence in legal history; Senior Scroll
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 1990, with honors