- Helped establish South Australia’s first aquaculture farm (via leasing), at Port Lincoln
- Advised on establishing a ‘green’ mixed-use residential development in the Adelaide CBD, compulsory acquisition of many disparate land holdings and amalgamation of the site
- Assisted by travelling to England to purchase a private road in Adelaide from the residual beneficiaries of an 18th century estate, for the purpose of building a world trade centre (yes, I had the mythical 'tracing of the estate' matter!).
- Appeared before the Supreme Court of South Australia in one of the first cases involving the Residential Tenancies Act 1995 (SA)
- Acted for a port operator in a multi-layered land transaction to acquire further land in Port Adelaide which included more than 80 interrelated documents setting out the various dealings
- Appeared before the High Court of Australia in an application for special leave to appeal
- Helped multiple land owners establish greenfield sites, including a new shopping centre
- Co-authored a chapter on 'Assessable income' for the CCH tax guide
Areas of Practice
- Real estate
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.