- Represents White Birch Paper in the anti-dumping duty investigation of Uncoated Groundwood Paper from Canada at the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Represents importer in anti-dumping and countervailing duty administrative reviews of Magnesia Carbon Bricks from China.
- Represented Canfor Corporation, one of the largest lumber producers in the world, in the 2017 anti-dumping investigation of Softwood Lumber from Canada conducted by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Represented foreign steel producers in the U.S. International Trade Commission anti-dumping and countervailing duty investigations of Standard Pipe from the United Arab Emirates, Corrosion-Resistant Steel Products from Korea, Italy, and Taiwan, Oil Country Tubular Goods from Korea and Turkey.
- Bell Supply v. United States, 83 F. Supp. 3d 1311 (CIT 2015).
- Fedmet Res. Corp. v. United States, 70 F. Supp. 3d 1279 (CIT 2015).
- Fedmet Res. Corp. v. United States, 755 F.3d 912 (Fed. Cir. 2014).
District of Columbia, 1987
District of Columbia Court of Appeals
U.S. Court of International Trade
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
University of Michigan, J.D., 1987
College of William and Mary, A.B., 1984
Areas of Practice
- International Trade
- International Transactions
Listed, The Best Lawyers in America, International Trade and Finance Law, 2019
- American Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
“Enjoining Liquidation in Anti-dumping and Countervailing Duty Cases: Issues and Pitfalls,” Tulane Journal of International and Comparative Law, Spring 2011
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.