I am currently a Partner in MinterEllison’s Melbourne office, where I am practice group head of the Melbourne and Perth Finance teams.
My clients know me as easy-going and attuned to the importance of delivering a commercial, timely and cost-efficient service. I am always focused on getting the deal done while protecting my clients’ interests.
- A bank syndicate – advised on providing finance to a listed debt recovery group
- Peet Limited – acted in relation to the group’s syndicated corporate financing and financing for its property development projects
- A bank syndicate – assisted with providing acquisition facilities to the recently delisted Calibre Group, including most recently in relation to the acquisition of Diona engineering contractors
- Market City – advised the financier of the successful bidder to acquire the entities that hold Market City, which was the first acquisition in the Government of Western Australia’s asset sale program
- National Australia Bank – currently serves as MinterEllison’s national client relationship partner
- Consistently ranked as a leading finance lawyer by Best Lawyers
LLB, GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN APPLIED FINANCE AND INVESTMENT
Areas of Practice
- Real estate
Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia, Ben is also a member of the Law Society and the Financial Services Institute of Australia.
Meet our Firms and Professionals
WSG’s member firms include legal, investment banking and accounting experts across industries and on a global scale. We invite you to meet our member firms and professionals.