Christina Justin is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Christina’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, including insurance defence litigation and complex commercial matters. In addition to her litigation practice, she has also been an Associate in the firm’s financial services, private client, trusts and estates practice group.
Recent engagements include:
- Providing initial case assessment to insurance carriers on merits of cases and available policy defences.
- Propounding written discovery requests specifically tailored to opponents’ weaknesses to support dispositive motions.
- Strategizing new case solutions as litigation developed.
- Preparing motions for summary judgement, successfully disposing cases early in litigation proceedings.
- Successfully defending claims against a large commercial bank challenging exercise of mortgage remedies.
- Representing insurance companies in first party property cases during settlement negotiation and litigation.
- Defending international hotel to thwart class action lawsuit efforts concerning labour issues.
- The New York Bar
- The Bar of England and Wales
- The Bahamas Bar
Postgraduate Diploma, Bar Professional Training Course, College of Law, London UK
LLB (Hons), University of Kent, Cantebury, UK
Bachelor of Arts, Communication Studies, Northeastern University, Boston, MA, USA
Areas of Practice
American Bar Association (ABA)
ABA Women Rainmakers Committee
ABA Pro Bono & Public Service Forum
Bahamas Bar Association
The Honourable Society of the Inner Temple