Experienced, empathetic counsel on nonimmigrant and immigrant matters
Cynthia Akinmeji advises employers on a wide array of nonimmigrant and immigrant matters, including process, policy and operational challenges. Helping clients in many industries, including insurance, commercial aviation, fintech, manufacturing and information technology, she advises on strategy in preparing:
- H-1B, H-1B1, L-1, TN, O-1, E-2, E-3 and PERM labor certifications
- Immigrant visa petitions, including Multinational Managers, Individuals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researchers and National Interest Waivers
- Adjustment of Status applications
An immigrant to the United States, Cynthia has a personal understanding of the process and brings empathy to her advocacy and consultation, which allows her to better connect with her clients.
Admitted in Illinois and Georgia. Not admitted in Washington, D.C.
- Kennesaw State University (B.S., summa cum laude)
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law (J.D., cum laude)
Areas of Practice
- Immigration & Mobility